We provide wide range of banking consultancy services to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) entrepreneurs through banks, financial institutions, private equity investors and venture capitalists. We assist them in arranging Bank and Institutional finance above minimum of Rs. 50 Lacs for their Project or business. Our current focus is on requests from businesses located only in South India of outstanding entrepreneurs with significant stake, long term commitment, profitable track record and a passion & drive for growth. We have arrangements with Kotak Mahindra Bank, Birla Sunlife Finance etc.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Studies
- Detailed Project Report preparation
- Capital Structuring
- CMA Data with 5/10 year projections
- Business Plan
- Bank or Institutional fund based Term Loan, Working Capital and non-fund facilities
- Private Equity & Venture Capital: Typically, Private Equity (PE) / Venture Capital (VC ) Funds show interest in Companies with
- significant stake and commitment in the venture;
- having outstanding team with hands on experience;
- with innovative ideas;
- with growing operating profits and expecting to grow in the next three years;
- willing to avail expertise of the Fund managers / external specialists
- planning to go public or providing an acceptable exit route.
PE / VCs do not show interest in deal sizes less than INR 50 Crores.
We are empanelled with State Bank of India and Bank of India for Stock Audit and Revenue Audits.